CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.41
- £7.58Trending at £8.14
- £13.47Trending at £13.74
- £66.83Trending at £120.00
- £29.42Trending at £50.42
- £16.22Trending at £19.08
- £31.19Trending at £35.62
About this product
- DescriptionDelves into the photographic archives of the celebrated motoring historian Mike Worthington-Williams. Mike has collected photographs of derelict vehicles; but often kept for sentimental reasons. This book includes over 500 photographs, each captioned with a brief explanation of the vehicle shown.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Tucker is an established author of motoring books, the latest being 'The Goodwood Phantom', the story of the most recent Rolls-Royce and is now writing a companion work about the new Rolls-Royce convertible. He has written five children's books on engineering subjects and edited seven others for Merlion Publishing, a division of Penguin Books, and he has contributed articles to various motoring magazines.
- Author(s)Malcolm Tucker
- PublisherDalton Watson Fine Books
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalton Watson Fine Books
- Content Note448 colour & 60 black and white photographs
- Weight1750 g
- Width260 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.