All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionWBC series delivers the best in biblical scholarship, from the leading scholars who share a commitment to Scripture as divine revelation. It emphasizes a thorough analysis of textual, linguistic, structural, and theological evidence. The result is judicious and balanced insight into the meanings of the text in the framework of biblical theology.
- Author BiographyFrederic Bush is the D. Wilson Moore Professor of Ancient Near Eastern Studies at Fuller Theological Seminary in California. He holds an M.Div. and M.Th. from Fuller Theological Seminary, and a Ph.D. from Brandeis University David Allan Hubbard (1928 - 1996), former president and professor of Old Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California, was a recognized biblical scholar. In addition to over 30 books, he has written numerous articles for journals, periodicals, reference works. He was a general editor of the Word Biblical Commentary (1977 - 1996). Glenn W. Barker (d. 1984) was a general editor of the Word Biblical Commentary (1977 - 1984). John D. W. Watts (1921 - 2013) was President of the Baptist Theological Seminary, Ruschlikon, Switzerland, and served as Professor of Old Testament at that institution, at Fuller Theological Seminary, and the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. His numerous publications include commentaries on Isaiah (2 volumes), Amos, and Obadiah. He was Old Testament editor of the Word Biblical Commentary (1977 - 2011). Ralph P. Martin (1925-2013) was Distinguished Scholar in Residence at Fuller Theological Seminary and a New Testament Editor for the Word Biblical Commentary series. He earned the BA and MA from the University of Manchester, England, and the PhD from King's College, University of London. He was the author of numerous studies and commentaries on the New Testament, including Worship in the Early Church, the volume on Philippians in The Tyndale New Testament Commentary series. He also wrote 2 Corinthians and James in the WBC series.
- Author(s)Frederic W. Bush
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleWord Biblical Commentary
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight862 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Series Edited byJohn D. W. Watts,Ralph P. Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.