All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoted opening theoreticians Krzysztof Panczyk and Jacek Ilczuk explain the crucial strategies and tactics of the Ruy Lopez Exchange. Using model games for both White and Black, the authors provide a thorough schooling in the key ideas of both the fashionable lines and the more offbeat variations.
- Author BiographyKrzysztof Panczyk is an International Master from Poland. He is a frequent visitor to Britain, playing in both international tournaments and the British League. Earlier works for Everyman Chess include Archangel and New Archangel, which he co-authored with John Emms. Jacek Ilczuk is a noted theoretician and powerful correspondence player who was a recent semi-finalist in the email World Championship. This is his second book for Everyman Chess, having also co-authored Offbeat Kings Indian with Panczyk.
- Author(s)Jacek Ilczuk,Krzysztof Panczyk
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.