All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rwandan Genocide was a genocidal mass slaughter of ethnic Tutsis by ethnic Hutus that took place in 1994. The author contends that the violation of the basic human rights of the Rwandan Tutsis morally obliged the international community to intervene militarily to stop the genocide.
- Author BiographyJoshua James Kassner is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Baltimore.
- Author(s)Joshua James Kassner
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- Series TitleStudies in Global Justice and Human Rights
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.