Consider these sponsored items
- £17.64Free postage
- £15.74Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRwanda Travel Guide - Travel advice and holiday information featuring Kigali accommodation and highlights, mountain gorilla tracking, wildlife and natural history. Also including suggested guides and tour operators, itineraries, national parks such as Volcanoes, Nyungwe Forest and Akagera, Lake Kivu, Kigali Genocide Memorial and political history.
- Author BiographyPhilip Briggs is the world's leading writer of guidebooks to and about Africa. He has been exploring the continent for 30 years. This edition has been updated by Sean Connolly. Raised in Chicago and educated in New York, Sean is a full-time culture fiend (read: anthropology graduate) and stays on the move whenever possible. He has been an English teacher in Somaliland, a student in Ghana, a writer in Mozambique, and a backpacker across much of the African continent.
- Author(s)Philip Briggs
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.