S+Functional Data Analysis: User's Manual for Windows (R) by James O. Ramsay, Chris Fraley, Douglas B. Clarkson, Charles C. Gu (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £83.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book can be considered a companion to two other highly acclaimed books involving James Ramsay and Bernard Silverman: Functional Data Analysis, Second Edition (2005) and Applied Functional Data Analysis (2002). This user's manual also provides the documentation for the S+FDA library for S-Plus.
- Author(s)Charles C. Gu,Chris Fraley,Douglas B. Clarkson,James O. Ramsay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 192 p.
- Weight660 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.