All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an examination of the experience of transsexuals, this book enhances understanding of how gender can and does function in complex and subtle ways. This book investigates the pressures and motivations to conform to expected gender roles, and the ways in which these are affected by social, educational, and professional status.
- Author BiographyClaudine Griggs teaches at the University of Massachusetts and Rhode Island College.
- Author(s)Claudine Griggs
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.