All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionS.N.U.F.F. is a hard-hitting and timely satirical story about war, revolution and their relationship with the media.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1962 in Moscow, Victor Pelevin has swiftly been recognised as the leading Russian novelist of the new generation. He studied at Moscow's Gorky Institute of Literature, and is one of the few novelists today who writes seriously about what is happening in contemporary Russia.His work has been translated into fifteen languages and his novels OMON RA, THE LIFE OF INSECTS, THE CLAY MACHINE-GUN and BABYLON, and two collections of short stories have been published in English to great acclaim.
- Author(s)Victor Pelevin
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight764 g
- Width160 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Translated byAndrew Bromfield
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.