Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the often serious deficits children with pervasive developmental disorders exhibit, most schools do not provide social skills intervention through trained therapists to these students. However, simply exposing children with PDD to typically developing children does little to develop their social skills. This title addresses this issue.
- Author(s)Michelle A. Dunn
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.