All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginners, end-users, programmers, and trainers in the SAP community, this title explains the important concepts / terms used in CO, provides you with several consulting, configuration, and usage tips on various application components within CO.
- Author BiographyV. Narayanan is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Project Management Professional (PMP). Currently a practicing SAP FI/CO consultant and project manager for a multinational consulting company, he has more than 12 years of SAP consulting and project management experience; he has been instrumental in successfully deploying SAP solutions for clients in Singapore, Taiwan, Germany, Belgium and India.
- Author(s)V. Narayanan
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleComputer Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.