Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to SAP Project System. It gives descriptions of features, scenarios, integration, and configuration. It helps you learn how to use the Project Builder, Planning Board, Easy Cost Planning, and ProMan tools for managing complex projects. It includes best practices based on the author's experience implementing PS in organizations.
- Author BiographyKieron N. Dowling is a highly successful and experienced implementer of SAP's PS and IM (Investment Management) modules. He has more than 12 years of SAP experience.
- Author(s)Kieron Dowling
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.