All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionCurrently, the only SAS Base Certification Exam study guide on the market is published by the SAS Institute, Inc. SAS Study Guide presents an alternative aid that is written from the viewpoint of a SAS certified, but not SAS affiliated, author.
- Author BiographyAli Hezaveh, MS, has worked as a consultant for several private companies and currently serves as a Business Development Analyst at Intercontinental Hotels Group, based in Atlanta, Georgia. He has over fifteen years of both academic and professional experience with SAS(r), along with other programming languages, and has taught a range of mathematics courses at various higher educational institutions including Georgia State University and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Ali Hezaveh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.