Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling compact guide on how to survive in the wild, in any climate, on land or at sea.
- Author BiographyJohn 'Lofty' Wiseman served for 26 years with the Special Air Service and was their Chief Survival Instructor. He remains the foremost authority on SAS training techniques for civilians.
- Author(s)John Wiseman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/12/2015
- Weight204 g
- Width81 mm
- Height112 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Most relevant reviews
- pattylersmiler14 Dec, 2016by
I bought this book for my nephew who is doing his Duke of Edinburgh award and its a good help for him
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- mason_25303 Jan, 2013by
fantastic read, a must have for any outdoors people
fantastic book, a must have for any outdoors person full of useful tips and techniques. its very true what they publish it could save lives one day, covering everything from first aid to building shelters and finding food. not only a survival book but a very interesting read. a credit to lofty wiseman hes made a fantastic book.
- cazzy250121 Dec, 2011by
Great pocket sized reference
My 15 year old nephew loved this...full of useful & interesting stuff for anyone with a sense of adventure.
- 967986714@delet...29 May, 2011by
really love this little book, easy to have with you and nice shelters traps and all the things you would like to know in a survival situation !