All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an easy-to-read style, this comprehensive book shows how the SAS System performs multivariate time series analysis, covering the advanced SAS procedures STATSPACE, ARIMA, and SPECTRA.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Brocklebank, Research and Development Director of Analytic Solutions at SAS, joined SAS in 1981 and has been a SAS user since 1978. Dr. Brocklebank received his Ph.D. in statistics and mathematics from North Carolina State University in 1981. He is often invited to conferences to speak about time series and statistical methods. David A. Dickey is Professor of Statistics at North Carolina State University, where he teaches graduate courses in statistical methods and time series. An accomplished SAS user since 1976 and a prolific author, Dr. Dickey is the co-inventor of the Dickey-Fuller test used in SAS/ETS software. He received his Ph.D. in statistics from Iowa State University in 1976. He is a fellow of the American Statistical Association and a member of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
- Author(s)David A. Dickey,John C. Brocklebank
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight945 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.