All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.91
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.96
- £24.44Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom crosswords and anagram magic squares to quotation, word connection, and hidden meaning puzzles, this title includes features that help you crack the word code on the SAT, improve your active vocabulary, and increase your score in different college admission tests. It also helps you solve word problems quickly.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Byrne is a founding partner of Ivy Educational Associates, a test prep and college application consulting firm. She provides private tutoring for the verbal SAT, the SAT II Writing exam and the AP and SAT II Literature exams. Michael Ashley's crossword puzzles have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal He has been a contributor to GAMES Magazine for 25 years.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Byrne,Michael Ashley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight392 g
- Width185 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.