All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £31.99Trending at £32.32
- £11.67Trending at £13.78
- £24.99Trending at £27.53
- £13.25Trending at £15.87
- £8.69Trending at £10.97
- £12.09Trending at £12.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis photocopiable book provides three complete tests with accompanying guidance and answers. The tests are set out to mimic the real thing and so are ideal for the practice and consolidation in the run up to the tests which take place in May each year.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSATs Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight330 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.