All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding everything you need to pass the FRCR Part 2A, this book gives a thorough assessment of a candidate's radiological knowledge. The book is divided into six chapters, with 75 questions in each chapter, mirroring the modules and exam papers laid out by the Royal College of Radiologists.
- Author BiographyThe authors comprise registrars and consultants with varying specialist interests, helping to reflect the various modules covered in the exam. Included in the authors is a consultant who was previously involved in setting exam questions for the Royal College and a recent winner of the Frank Doyal medal for top performance in the FRCR 2A exam.
- Author(s)Nicholas Napier,Paul Burns,Raghuram Sathyanarayana,Richard Lindsay,Rory Kelly,Scott Gillespie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight480 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £15.74Trending at £16.91
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.