Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the physiological roles of Skp1-Cullin1-F-box Complex (SCF) and Anaphase Promoting Complex (APC) in normal cells and in tumor formation. It also discusses how SCF and APC may represent promising therapeutic targets to treat cancer.
- Author BiographyWenyi Wei, Ph.D, is Associate Professor of Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Wei is an expert in the mE3 ubiquitin ligase complexes. He's on the editorial board of several journals including American Journal of Cancer Research, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Cancer Hallmarks, Cancer Research, and Journal of Biological Chemistry. He has published 47 scientific papers, which have received over 2,740 citations. Hiroyuki Inuzuka, Ph.D is Assistant Professor of Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Hiroyuki Inuzuka,Wenyi Wei
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Cancer Research
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note11 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight243 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.