Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by rewbsbooks
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy developing your site with search engines in mind from the beginning, you dramatically increase the chances that your site will achieve a high search-engine ranking. This title offers you a collection of techniques, hacks, and practices for search engine optimization.
- Author BiographyJohn I. Jerkovic has been amused and fascinated by technology and the internet since its earliest days. He earned his degree in Computer and Electrical engineering from Ryerson Polytechnic University in addition to designations including: SCWCD, SCJP, PMP and etc. which have taken him to numerous cities and companies across both Canada and the United States. It was when creating an international web hosting business from scratch that he became fascinated by Search Engine technology with all its mysteries and nuances. At present, John lives in Toronto, Canada with his wife and three young children; and is working at Dundee Wealth Mutual Funds Co. Some of his latest projects include solution architecture and integration of Google's search appliances into existing enterprise Java EE and .Net applications.
- Author(s)John I. Jerkovic
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight784 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.