All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.01Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.55
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAspects such as abortion and AIDS education, are sensitive areas for teachers to take on, demanding a particular awareness of the surrounding issues and of what might and can be taught in their own school. This work consolidates educational thinking on sex education in schools, including a consideration of the role of the Health Promoting School.
- Author BiographyJennifer Harrison is a Lecturer in Education at the School of Education, University of Leicester. She has developed materials and taught on health and sex education for the secondary postgraduate courses in initial teacher education (PGCE) and for Masters courses. Earlier published works include Developing Health Education in the Curriculum (1994, David Fulton Publisher) and Sex Education (1994, Pearson Publishing).
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.