Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, the ground-breaking Artech House bestseller SIP: Understanding the Session Initiation Protocol offers you the most comprehensive and current understanding of this revolutionary protocol for call signaling and IP Telephony.
- Author BiographyAlan B. Johnston is a consulting member of the technical staff at Avaya Inc. and an adjunct professor of electrical engineering at Washington University in St. Louis. He holds a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Lehigh University and a B.E. in electrical and electronic engineering from the University of Melbourne, Australia. He is a co-author of SIP specification RFC 3261 and several other SIP-related RFCs.
- Author(s)Alan Johnston
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £32.00Trending at £33.75
- £56.73Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £34.99
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.