Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the infinite dimensional representation theory of semisimple Lie groups by concentrating on one example - SL2(R). The contents are accessible to a wide audience, requiring only a knowledge of real analysis, and some differential equations.
- Author(s)S. Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number105
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight673 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.