Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionSOG was the most secret elite U.S. military unit to serve in the war in Vietnam, so secret it was black - meaning its very existence was carefully concealed, even denied by the government.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Plaster served three tours in SOG. As a long-range reconnaissance leader, he led intelligence-gathering teams behind enemy lines in Laos and Cambodia before leaving SOG in late 1971. He was decorated for heroism four times and retired from the U.S. Army as a major. He is the author of SOG: A Photo History of the Secret Wars, The Ultimate Sniper and The History of Sniping and Sharpshooting.
- Author(s)Major (Ret.) John L. Plaster
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Notephotos
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.