All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £13.77Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book first introduces SOI device physics and its fundamental idiosyncrasies. The book also offers rules of thumb and comparisons to conventional bulk CMOS to guide implementation and describes a number of unique circuit topologies that SOI supports.
- Author(s)Kerry Bernstein,Norman J. Rohrer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 222 p.
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.