All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Cakewalk's powerful digital audio workstation, offering full, detailed coverage of the Sonar X3 software. It begins with the basics and takes you from setup to final mix with clear, step-by-step instructions and exercises.
- Author BiographyScott R. Garrigus (garrigus.com) has been involved with music and computers since he was twelve years old. He earned a B.A. in music performance with an emphasis in sound recording technology at UMass, Lowell. In 1993, he released his first instrumental album on cassette, Pieces of Imagination. In 1995, he began his professional writing career when his first article appeared in Electronic Musician magazine. In 2000, he authored his first book, Cakewalk Power!, which was the first book to deal exclusively with the Cakewalk Pro Audio, Guitar Studio, and Home Studio software applications. Since then, Scott has written a number of other books, including Sound Forge Power!, SONAR Power!, SONAR 2 Power!, Sound Forge 6 Power!, SONAR 3 Power!, SONAR 4 Power!, SONAR 5 Power!, Sound Forge 8 Power!: The Official Guide, SONAR 8 Power!, SONAR X1 Power!, and SONAR X2 Power! Today, Garrigus continues to contribute articles to a number of print and online publications. He also publishes his own music technology e-zine, called DigiFreq (digifreq.com), which provides free news, reviews, tips, and techniques for music technology and home recording users.
- Author(s)Scott R. Garrigus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Weight1200 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.