CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces students to a range of commonly used statistical procedures typically included in the curricula of undergraduate applied statistics and research methodology units. This text takes a hands-on approach to the subject matter, working through each procedure in an illustrated, step-by-step fashion.
- Author BiographyPeter Allen is a Lecturer in the School of Psychology and Speech Pathology at Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia. He teaches research methods and statistics to undergraduate students, working with them to solve problems and answer practical questions using IBM SPSS Statistics. Peter's main areas of research interest are online behaviour, online research methods, and research methods pedagogy. Dr Kellie Bennett is an Associate Professor and Head of the Behavioural Science Unit in the School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences at the University of Western Australia. Kellie lectures in the medical and dental programmes and supervises postgraduate students. In the past, Kellie has provided statistical advice for a number of large research projects. Kellie's main research interests include psychological aspects of mental health, communication, developmental consequences of substance use, complementary and integrative therapies, and related statistical analysis and research methodology. Dr Brody Heritage is an Early Career Development Fellow at the School of Psychology and Speech Pathology at Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia. He currently teaches in the areas of research design and analysis, in addition to introductory psychology. His research interests are broadly in the areas of fit and measurement within the organizational and occupational context.
- Author(s)Brody Heritage,Kellie Bennett,Peter Allen
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.