All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're programming applications that store data, then chances are you're using SQL, either directly or through a mapping layer. Well, here's a sad secret - most developers aren't SQL experts, and most of the SQL that gets used is inefficient, hard to maintain, and sometimes just plain wrong.
- Author BiographyBill Karwin has been a software engineer for over twenty years, developing and supporting applications, libraries, and servers such as Zend Framework for PHP 5, the InterBase relational database, and the Enhydra Java application server. Throughout his career, Bill has shared his knowledge to help other programmers achieve success and productivity. Bill has answered thousands of questions, giving him a unique perspective on SQL mistakes that most commonly cause problems.
- Author(s)Bill Karwin
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.