All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionPresents tutorial-based instruction for the main features of SQL for programmers and other technical professionals. This book focuses on teaching concepts by walking through examples and explanations, and self-review exercises. It covers the key features of the language that are required to understand SQL and begin using it effectively.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Donahoo teaches networking to undergraduate and graduate students at Baylor University, where he is an assistant professor. He received his Ph.D. in computer science from the Georgia Institute of Technology. His research interests are in large-scale information dissemination and management. Gregory D. Speegle is an associate professor at Baylor University where he has taught graduate and undergraduate database courses for 10 years. He received a B.S. degree from Baylor in 1984, and a Ph.D. from the University of Texas in 1990. He has been the graduate director since 1994. Dr. Speegle believes students should be comfortable using databases as part of routine programming. His area of research interest is multimedia databases.
- Author(s)Gregory Speegle,Michael J. Donahoo
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Practical Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight540 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.