All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionSQL is full of difficulties and traps for the unwary. You can avoid them if you understand relational theory, but only if you know how to put that theory into practice. In this book, Chris Date explains relational theory in depth, and demonstrates through numerous examples and exercises how you can apply it to your use of SQL.
- Author BiographyC.J. Date has a stature that is unique within the database industry. C.J. is a prolific writer, and is well-known for his best-selling textbook: An Introduction to Database Systems (Addison Wesley). C.J. is an exceptionally clear-thinking writer who can lay out principles and theory in a way easily understood by his audience.
- Author(s)C. J. Date
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight994 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.