Consider these sponsored items
- £37.79Free postage
- £22.93Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.78
- £14.61Trending at £15.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £36.98Trending at £37.41
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments various SQL commands according to ANSI standard, and details how those commands are implemented in Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g, and the MySQL 5.1 and PostgreSQL 8.3 open source database products. This book presents fundamental concepts that are necessary for understanding relational databases and SQL commands.
- Author BiographyKevin Kline is the Director of SQL Server Solutions at Quest Software, a leading provider of award winning tools for database management and application monitoring on the SQL Server platform.Daniel Kline is an Assistant Professor of English at the University of Alaska, Anchorage, where he specializes in medieval literature, literary and cultural theory, and computer-assisted pedagogy. He completed his Ph.D. at Indiana University, Bloomington, and in addition to numerous scholarly presentations, Dan recently has published academic essays in Literary and Linguistic Computing, Philological Quarterly, Chaucer Review, and Essays in Medieval Studies. When he's not spending time with his wife and two boys, Dan frets over his pet project, the Electronic Canterbury Tales. Dan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Brand Hunt is a Project Manager and Software Developer at Systems Research and Development (http://srdsoftware.com). The team at SRD is a world leader in systems for privacy-friendly identity recognition and relationship awareness.
- Author(s)Brand Hunt,Daniel Kline,Kevin Kline
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight803 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.