All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised, new edition providing complete overview of surgical procedures for undergraduate students. The comprehensive text of nearly 1300 pages is enhanced by more than 3000 clinical photographs. Previous edition published in 2012.
- Author BiographySriram Bhat M MS Professor, Department of Surgery, Kasturba Medical College, Mangaluru; Honorary Surgeon, Government Wenlock Hospital Mangaluru, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India
- Author(s)Sriram Bhat M.
- PublisherJaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintJaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Content Note1788 colour illustrations
- Weight2085 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.