All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated survey of Jaguar's classic 11/2 and 21/2 Litre models of 1936-37, the SS100 sports car, the 11/2, 21/2 and 31/2 Litre of 1938-48, and the Mark V of 1948-51.
- Author BiographyAllan Crouch studied Sciences at Reading University and then pursued a career as a production engineer in the telecommunications industry in Brazil and the UK. Now retired, he is the Registrar for SS cars for the Jaguar Drivers Club, and has expanded the register to include all the known cars worldwide by incorporating the major overseas registers in the USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and continental Europe. He is a volunteer archivist for the Jaguar Heritage, computerizing all the factory sales and orders ledgers for pushrod-engined cars from the early S.S.I and S.S.II to the Jaguar Mk V. In 1979 he found and acquired a rundown and partially dismantled 1948 Jaguar 21 2-litre drophead coup?, which he set about restoring and which has since won a number of Concours competitions.
- Author(s)Allan Crouch
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note200 colour and b&w photos
- Weight1111 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.