All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionCreated through a student-tested, faculty-approved review process, this title provides solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of learners.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Johnson is Professor of Mathematics Emeritus and a former chair of the Mathematics Department at Monroe Community College. He received his B.S. from SUNY Cortland and his M.A. from University of Northern Iowa, both in mathematics; and has studied statistics at University of Iowa and Rochester Institute of Technology. Bob was the author of ELEMENTARY STATISTICS and JUST THE ESSENTIALS OF STATISTICS until being joined by co-author Patricia Kuby. They also co-author STAT. Professor Johnson has given several presentations about the teaching of statistics and the use of MINITAB(R) in teaching statistics at various conferences and workshops. He used computers and MINITAB for over 30 years to aid in teaching statistics. He was also an active advocate for writing across the curriculum. Organizing the Beyond the Formula Statistics Conferences for teachers of Introductory Statistics was a passion from 1997 through 2005. Patricia J. Kuby is Professor of Mathematics at Monroe Community College in Rochester, New York. Prior to coming to MCC, she taught at the Rochester Institute of Technology and worked as a statistician and programmer at General Motors. Patricia has been a co-author of ELEMENTARY STATISTICS since the eighth edition, JUST THE ESSENTIALS OF ELEMENTARY STATISTICS since the ninth edition and STAT. She has also written the accompanying Instructor's Resource Manuals and Student Solutions Manuals. Patricia is an active advocate for incorporating MINITAB(R) and Interactive Applets into online and on-campus statistics classes and has given presentations on each of these software packages, as well as the integration of a Student Response System (clickers) in a statistics class. While at RIT, Patricia received the Excellence in Adjunct Teaching Award. She also received the Monroe Community College 2004/2005 Writing Across the Curriculum Outstanding Faculty Award for the integration of writing components into her statistics courses and the 2007/2008 SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching. An MCC graduate, Patricia received a B.S. in Mathematics and an M.S. in Quality and Applied Statistics from Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Patricia Kuby,Robert Johnson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.