CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.73
- £16.11Trending at £20.98
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
- £25.45Trending at £34.98
- £5.98Trending at £6.62
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionGershom Scholem published many studies in the field of Jewish mysticism. In the 1930s, his scholarship turned to an obscure rabbi of seventeenth-century, Sabbatai Sevi, who aroused a fervent following that spread over the Jewish world after he declared himself to be the Messiah. This work presents an account of this messianic movement.
- Author(s)Gershom Gerhard Scholem
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1976
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBollingen Series (General)
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2016
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1371 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byR. J. Z. Werblowsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.