Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on salt desert ecosystems of numerous West and Central Asian countries, including many of which are located in the Arabian Peninsula. This book helps you in understanding sabkha geology, hydrology, geomorphology, zoology, botany, ecology and ecosystem functioning, as well as sabkha conservation, utilization, and development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleTasks for Vegetation Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight788 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBenno Boer,German Stanislavovich Kust,Hans-Jorg Barth,M. Ajmal Khan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.