Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the panics, myths, and ever-shifting attitudes regarding food and its safety. This book recounts the development of safety methods that became the Western model for fighting animal diseases. It discusses crucial and curious food-related incidents, trends, and beliefs.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Ferrieres is professor of social history at the University of Avignon.Jody Gladding is a published poet and the translator of several works, including French Gastronomy: The History and Geography of a Passion.
- Author(s)Madeleine Ferrieres
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleArts and Traditions of the Table: Perspectives on Culinary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Notenone
- Weight723 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byJody Gladding
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.