Consider these sponsored items
- £8.62Was:£9.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those seeking to celebrate the changing rhythms and seasons of the Earth and her cycles, this book explores the eight Celtic festivals, how they were celebrated and understood in the past, the underlying changing energy of the Earth, and the ways we may use this energy to deepen our connection to the Earth and our fellow human beings.
- Author BiographyGlennie Kindred, a bestselling author and much loved teacher and artist, has written eleven books on Earth wisdom, native plants and trees and celebrating the Earth's cycles. She has a strong and committed following and enjoys sharing her insights through a wide range of popular workshops and talks.
- Author(s)Glennie Kindred
- PublisherPermanent Publications
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Noteb/w throughout, includes 175 line drawings, includes diagrams
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £18.90Trending at £20.24
- £9.97Trending at £13.75
- £20.01Trending at £30.00
- £15.70Trending at £21.31
- £9.99Trending at £13.05
- £16.24Trending at £22.44
- £10.20Trending at £10.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.