All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy of the visible and invisible dimensions of over 170 places and landscapes on earth.
- Author BiographyMarko Pogacnik was born in Slovenia in 1944. He studied sculpture and acquired an international reputation in conceptual and landscape art. He is a lecturer at the Hagia Chora School for Geomancy in Slovenia.
- Author(s)Marko Pogacnik
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Note194 b/w illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.