All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.12Was:£14.99Free postage
- £13.68Was:£14.99Free postage
- £13.53Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies the patterns of our planet's design within the natural landscape.
- Author BiographyMark Vidler is an artist, designer, and carpenter who studied at the Hornsey School of Art, the Polytechnic of Central London, and Bath Academy. The author of The Star Mirror, he has studied early history and the stellar alignments of ancient monuments since 1994. Catherine Young spent her childhood in Africa, Italy, and Austria before graduating from Bristol University in England. She teaches English at a school in Wiltshire. Both authors live in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, U.K.
- Author(s)Catherine Young,Mark Vidler
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content Note170 b&w illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byRand Flem-Ath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.