All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionA theological study of the sense of holy place? , and the links between nationality, nationalism and spirituality. Is nationalism fundamentally opposed to any ideas of equality, tolerance or international understanding, or can it be expressed in humanitarian and Christian forms?
- Author BiographyRev Dr Dorian Llywelyn is a member of the California Province of the Society of Jesus. He read English at Cambridge, and holds degrees in theology from the Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca and the Jesuit School of Theology at Berkeley.
- Author(s)Dorian Llywelyn
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.