All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £92.81
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the centuries in which the phenomenon of collecting came powerfully into its own, this title analyzes the radical recontextualization of celebrated paintings by Raphael, Caravaggio, and Rubens; brings to light a lost holy tower from fifteenth-century Bavaria; and offers new insights into the meaning of 'sacred' and 'profane'.
- Author BiographyGail Feigenbaum is associate director, Getty Research Inst. Sybille Ebert-Schifferer is director Bibliotheca Hertziana, Max Planck-Institut fur Kunstgeschichte, Rome.
- Author(s)Gail Feigenbaum
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note86 b&w illustrations
- Weight764 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySybille Ebert-Schifferer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.