Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book-length study of religious schisms as a general phenomenon draws widely from different traditions and geographical areas.
- Author BiographyJames R. Lewis is lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point. He is editor of a number of collected works including The Invention of Sacred Tradition (2007) with Olav Hammer and author of numerous books and articles including Legitimating New Religions (2003). Sarah M. Lewis is Lecturer in Religious Studies in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Wales, Lampeter.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byProfessor James R. Lewis,Sarah M. Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.