All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionNancy Tatom Ammerman examines the stories Americans tell of their everyday lives, from dinner table to office and shopping mall to doctor's office, about the things that matter most to them and the routines they take for granted, and the times and places where the everyday and ordinary meet the spiritual.
- Author BiographyNancy Tatom Ammerman is Professor of Sociology of Religion in the School of Theology and Department of Sociology at Boston University.
- Author(s)Nancy Tatom Ammerman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note33 illus.
- Weight588 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.