All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simplified version, for consumers, of yoga protocols for optimal mental health.
- Author BiographyDavid Shannahoff-Khalsa is the Director of The Research Group for Mind-Body Dynamics at the BioCircuits Institute, University of California, San Diego (UCSD). He is also a member of the UCSD Center for Integrative Medicine, and a yogic therapist for the Center for Wellness & Personal Growth, Department of Psychiatry, UCSD. He has published widely in scientific journals and routinely presents full-day courses teaching these disorder-specific protocols at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Conferences, and at other national and international conferences.
- Author(s)David Shannahoff-Khalsa
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note24 black-and-white illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.