CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
- £7.23Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the connections between worship and performance, the sacred and the profane. This book challenges the common assumptions about worship as being simply about religious feeling, and opens up the multifaceted possibilities of layering and overlapping that make public act of worship simultaneously an act of socio-historical practice.
- Author BiographyAnjum Katyal is Senior Editor, Seagull Books Calcutta.
- Author(s)Anjum Katyal
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.