Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Description* An exploration of the character of the Eucharist as communion in and through sacrifice. * Argues that the Eucharist cannot be separated from sacrifice, and rediscovers the biblical connections between sacrifice and communion. * Timed to coincide with the Year of the Eucharist, proclaimed by Pope John Paul II.
- Author BiographyMatthew Levering is Associate Professor of Theology at Ave Maria University. His recent publications include Scripture and Metaphysics: Aquinas and the Renewal of Trinitarian Theology (Blackwell, 2004) and Christ's Fulfillment of Torah and Temple: Salvation According to Thomas Aquinas (2002). He is co-editor of the journal Nova et Vetera.
- Author(s)Matthew Levering
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleIlluminations: Theory & Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight514 g
- Width166 mm
- Height231 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.