Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the ideals of sacrifice play a role in constructing German nationalism? How did the Nazis use this idea to justify mass killing? What consequences did this have for postwar Germany? This volume opens up discussions about the history of 20th-century German political life.
- Author BiographyGREG EGHIGIAN is an associate professor of modern European history at Pennsylvania State University in University Park, Pennsylvania. MATTHEW PAUL BERG is an associate professor of history and coordinator of modern European studies at John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio.
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleWalter Prescott Webb Memorial Lectures
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 34
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note18 b&w photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGreg Eghigian,Matthew Paul Berg
- Introduction byJohn Borneman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.