All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSacroiliac Joint Dysfunction and Piriformis Syndrome looks at dysfunction and injury, assessment, current understanding from the literature, and evidence-based treatment options at a therapist's disposal.
- Author BiographyPAULA CLAYTON has an MSc in sports injury management and an MSc in physiotherapy. She teaches advanced soft-tissue therapy and performance therapy workshops, and worked as a senior performance therapist for the English Institute of Sport and British Athletics from 2003 until 2014 (including 3 Olympic cycles). She writes regularly for Co-Kinetic.com (formerly sportEX) and is a director on the board of the SMA (Association for Soft Tissue Therapists). Clayton runs two successful sports injury clinics in Shropshire and Worcestershire, UK.
- Author(s)Paula Clayton
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note200
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.