Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of a life shaped by author's love of adverts, from seeing the PG Tips chimps at the age of three to writing infamous ads such as the Westpac Rap and having David Jason plug a family restaurant.
- Author BiographyDave Roberts has been one of those annoying bike couriers, a security guard, a Civil Servant, a KFC chef who was fired for trying to steal a sample of the secret recipe, and a train driver - all before reaching the age of twenty. After that, he settled for a career in advertising, which was eventually cut short by illness, but not before accidentally winning a Silver Lion at Cannes. He now writes books, which all seem to have a theme in common: obsession...
- Author(s)Dave Roberts
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight215 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.90
- £20.06Trending at £22.74
- £12.30Trending at £14.18
- £4.79Trending at £7.45
- £13.80Trending at £20.44
- £10.20Trending at £11.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.