All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.94
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.99Trending at £6.96
- £11.33Trending at £15.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn tracing the developments of the missile crisis and beyond, this text presents and interprets a secret speech that Castro delivered to the Cuban leadership in 1968.
- Author BiographyJames G. Blight is professor of international relations at Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies and is the author or coauthor of more than a dozen books on U.S. foreign policy, including five on the Cuban missile crisis. Philip Brenner is professor of international relations at American University in Washington, DC, and chair of American University's Inter-Disciplinary Council on the Americas. A specialist in U.S. foreign policy towards Latin America, he has been engaged in research about U.S.-Cuban relations since 1974.
- Author(s)James G. Blight,Philip Brenner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight585 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.